Litigation Legal Assistant - Contract
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and knowledgeable Legal Assistant to join TLT on a contract basis for the next 6-12 months, assisting our busy Finance Litigation Department.
The contract is offered on a flexible working, remote basis and pays a competitive day rate via umbrella.
Following a period of thorough induction and training, you will integrate into the wider team, assisting fee earners from junior to Partner level alongside managing your own workload.
The work focuses on finance related litigation and you will need to prioritise your work around strict individual and team deadlines. While the team operate on a supportive and collaborative basis, it will be expected that you are confident working at times under pressure and without supervision.
This is a significant opportunity to be involved in some good quality work, expand your legal knowledge and develop your advisory skills.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this contract you will need to -
- Have at least 12 months relevant, paid legal experience in a similar setting as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Working knowledge of litigation from a commercial, finance or banking environment
- Available to start a new role in October/November 2021 on a full-time basis
- Available to interview remotely at short notice
- Possess a self-motivated and problem solving attitude
- Efficient IT and time management skills